You've just written the masterpiece to end all masterpieces. The one that's destined to be the title track of your CD. Do you turn to your trusty four-track recorder? Not a chance. This isn't a demo--this is your life. Okay. So you call up a major studio and book a month or so of premium session time. (Thank goodness you're independently wealthy.)
Or you walk up to your PC, plug into Gina, and record, arrange, and master your music with unparalleled fidelity and precision. You make music without watching the clock. Without settling for demo quality. Without being restricted by numbers of tracks, outdated media, or proprietary, closed-ended systems.
Gina Digital Multitrack.
Includes multitrack recording/editing software.
Gina is 100% compatible with all of the best Windows 95 multitrack recording and editing software, including programs from Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Cakewalk Music Software, Innovative Quality Software, SEK'D, and Syntrillium Software.
Is your PC ready for Gina? Download the Echo Reporter" system analysis software.
Gina 20-Bit Multitrack Digital Audio Recorder
(Analog in to analog out)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz, ±0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: >98dB
- PCI bus master interface
- Two analog input channels with precision 20-bit 128x oversampling analog-to-digital converters
- Eight analog output channels with high-performance 20-bit 128x oversampling digital-to-analog converters
- S/PDIF I/O with up to 24-bit resolution
- On-board 24-bit Motorola 56301 DSP (66MIPS)
- 24-bit data resolution maintained throughout internal signal path
- EasyTrim" automatic input gain adjustment circuitry
- Audio interface box with 1/4" connectors
- Multiple sample rates from 11kHz to 48kHz
- Full-duplex operation (simultaneously record four channels
while playing back ten channels)
- Software controllable input levels
- Includes multitrack recording/editing software
- PCI 2.1 Pentium system running Windows 95
- 16MB RAM (more highly recommended)
- PCI bus slot
Click Here For Pre-Approved Credit