WHY BUY A LINE CONDITIONER?
1. Every day substandard, dirty electric power causes digital equipment malfunctions and equipment damage.
2. Substandard voltage is common, especially in high population centers.
3. Local venues and clubs often have substandard voltage and line interference caused by improper wiring and electric equipment on the premises (e.g. cash registers, ice machines, air conditioners, pizza ovens).
4. An amplifiers output wattage is directly related to the input voltage. As the voltage - in drops, the power - out drops resulting in poor sound performance.
- Dimmable tubular "pull out" lights, plus a twenty LED input voltage meter.
- Input Voltage: 60-130 VAC, 60 Hz
- Current Capacity: 15 Amperes @ 120V
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Power Outputs: 10 Single Standard AC
- Ground Fault Interrupt Circuit: ClassA
- Breaker: Thermal
- Filtration: MultistageEMI/RFI Voltage Spike
- Attenuation: 3 Metal Oxide Varistor Matrix
JG80L & JG80LM Power Distribution Centers
- The eight switched outlets on the back of each unit provide a full 1800 watts of power while the discreet components inside help clean up dirty and dangerous AC voltage.
- The JG80L and the 80LM feature two pull out dimmable lights, anodized "stage black"
- Surge and transient suppressor responds quickly to clamp voltage spikes before they reach your equipment.
- (EMI/RFI) filter component works to inhibit power line "noise"
- FULL THREE YEAR WARRANTY (Sorry...the warranty does not extend to the light bulbs.)