Roland JV1080 64-Voice Synthesizer Module
- 32-bit RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computer) chip provides blistering speed, accuracy and a more natural and smooth response
- 64-voice polyphony
- 16-part multitimbral capability
- The internal 16 megabyte memory provides 448 sounds
- Wave memory can be expanded to 84 megabytes. This memory allows holding a maximum of 1,741 patches.
- Tone map conforms to General MIDI, letting you play back sequences such as GM Standard MIDI Files
- Six outputs: stereo mix out & two stereo output pairs
- Common effects include eight digital reverbs and one chorus. 40 effects like distortion, phaser, rotary and auto wah are provided.
Contact Us Today, So We Can Start To Serve You Sooner!
Edmonton, AB (780) 471-2001
Calgary, AB (403) 243-5200
Kelowna, BC (250) 717-1765
Last Updated: September 24, 1998
©1998 Axe Music Inc.
Total Hits since February 1, 1998
Hits Since October 1, 1998